Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Last Easter without a bunny


In preparation for the arrival of the new Miller, I'm making note of the "lasts" that Chris and I will have without a baby, and it makes me get more and more excited about the idea of having a little one around. For example, this past weekend we celebrated our last Easter without a baby, and I got excited about the idea of having a munchkin to dress up next year. I mean, generally speaking, Chris does not let me pick out his clothes, nor does he get excited about wearing bunny ears and going on hunts for eggs, so next year, and the years to follow, will give me plenty of excuses to do all of the silly stuff that I loved doing as a kid. And, despite what Chris might say, we will be showcasing a variety of inflatables in our yard this year for Christmas. I love, I mean, I hear babies love those things!

1 comment:

Family said...

You are glowingly beautiful! :)

Merry