Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Breaking News...


One of my students decided to include me in her last book report, and the result was pretty funny! She created an original version of the popular magazine PEOPLE, and yours truly was featured in the "Chatter" column. The story read:
"I'll do the best I can, " a confident Mrs. Miller tells Devyn Edlestein.

Mrs. Miller thought she had the world's most difficult job, teaching reading at the Atlanta Speech School...but soon, that will all change. See, up until now, Mrs. Miller got to leave those loud and obnoxious children at school, but soon, Mrs. Miller will be unable to escape. Mrs. Miller is expecting a child of her own!

In this week's, "Chatter" column, PEOPLE writer Devyn Edelstein asked the Schreinerites what they thought Baby Bubbles' name should be. Here are there suggestions... Nariyah Angel, Josiah Angel, Isaiah Angel, Jeremiah Angel, Jonah Angel, Makai Angel, Noah Angel, and Maliyah Angel."

Now that's good stuff!

Side note: The fifth grade class, The Schreinerites, decided to name the baby "Baby Bubbles". A touch of alliteration, and a nod to the fact that I recently became an expert "bubbler" when they took standardized testing (and I had to fill in about a million bubbles...)

1 comment:

Alyson Sword said...

This is awesome, Allison! Gosh, I really miss teaching sometimes :)