Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Weeks 33 and 34

OK, so I kind of fell off of the blogging wagon, but I'm jumping back on!  I figured all of the posts that Chris has been writing were more than enough to take up most of our diligent followers' free time, but what the heck-  I'll add a little too!  I can say that there are two things for sure that I hope Baby Miller gets from his/her dad:
1.  His ability to talk/write about absolutely anything and sound like he knows what he's talking about
2.  His ankles (I use to have ankles, but it's been a while since I've seen them, so I figure it's a safe bet to hope for ankles like Chris has...)
Note:  There are a ton of other things I hope this kid picks up from Chris, these two are just presently at the top of my list.
I digress.

Weeks 33 and 34 brought many tired days and nights with them.  It's getting harder and harder to sleep, and nearly impossible to get comfortable while sitting, standing, or walking.  Which pretty much means that I am uncomfortable most, if not all, of the time.  I will say again though that this pregnancy has been fairly easy on me (physically), so I'm trying to not complain too much as I come into the home stretch (don't quote me on that...)

Chris and I have had fun reading to Baby Miller at night before we go to bed.  Hopefully this is a tradition that we're able to keep up with once are little guy/gal gets here!  A huge thanks to all of our friends and my students for the books that have been given to us.  It's fun to read books that I read when I was a kid, and it's even more fun for Chris to read many of them for the first time.  Our current favorite:  The Belly Button Book by Sandra Boynton.  It's a cute little book about hippos and belly buttons, and I highly recommend it!




No comments: