Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Friday, June 12, 2009

Showers for Baby Miller


Chris and I have been very blessed to have wonderful family members and friends help us get ready for the arrival of Baby Miller. We've had several showers over the past few weeks, and I want to say a HUGE thank you for everything that we've been given (hopefully I've sent you a thank you card by now..., and a great big hug for all of the hosts (Megan, Kate, Kristin, Debbie, Leigh, Kelly, Michelle, Sam, Kevin, Angel, Courtney, Katherine, Susan, and Pam).


Baby stuff is the coolest stuff in the world, and we can't wait to put it all to use! I can't lie- Chris and I didn't know exactly what a receiving blanket was a few weeks ago, but we're starting to get some idea of what all this baby stuff is for!







No comments: