Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Friday, June 19, 2009

Car Seat? Check.

Chris and I took a trip to the VA Highlands Fire Department today to have the car seat installed, and it's a good thing we did. The nice fireman made it all look relatively easy, but I feel certain that Chris and I would have been in trouble had we tried to do this on our own...And to top it all off, this nice man looked completely happy to be installing a car seat in the back of a black car on a nice 95 degree Atlanta day.

1 comment:

Family said...

It really becomes reality when the car seat goes into the car! I am getting so excited, but as summer would have it, I am having my grand girls in the mountains for a few days after the fourth and then Terrence and I are off to Canada for the week. We will be watching daily, on line, for news from the Millers. You will be in our prayers and we will be at your door steps to meet SHIM (this name is growing on me!) ASAP! Well, we'll give you a little time to get use to each other before we bombard you but we just can’t wait.

I love your blog! God Speed,

Merry