Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Little Cucumber Part 9

In this chapter of "As the World Turns"...it does but it is not our show...I meant "General Hospital" No wait, we will be going to Northside Hospital not the General one. I think it is "All My Children" ....Nope don’t even have one of those yet. Or is it "One Life To Live" Right, like I could live more than onedual lives especially for someone like me who can not remember much. Maybe our show is "The Bold and the Beautiful" Again No, I may be the Bold not so much the beautiful. I could go with the "Guiding Light", which I should probably follow a little more (maybe I need a new head lamp or something brighter for me to follow). Then again there will be "The Young and the Restless" or at least this is what I am told. And that all happens in the "Days of Our Lives" (said with a matter of fact and weird TV voice).

Actually none of those shows above are REAL ( Does anyone really follow the shows when they have a script like "I slept with my wife, who really is my long lost cousin, who was really my mother, who was really your brother's father, and carried your baby") and what I can gather they are all very similar to the WWF but geared toward the demographic that will watch. Personally just watching the News or any of the “Reality TV” shows that fill the airways these days fills my desire for watching Soap Operas . Real life is much crazier than those shows…but then again maybe the news and other stuff is made up as well and we are all being feed by the media....A whole Media Conspiracy....In fact, I am not even having a kid...we are just getting a puppy, we just want you to think about having kids (in a couple of months I may be wishing for that puppy with the sleep deprivation I keep hearing about).

Anyway…….. I hope no one feels they have to tune in each week but in the off chance you do, Thanks for tuning in...This week is Part 9 in Our Little Cucumber series of posts and get ready for some crazy drama, speed, and food...(I think this is where I need to come up with a them song...que theme song)

...Allison Carries the Cantaloupe, Chris Drives to fast...and will Dottie and Johnny get thrown from the car...Will Allison bring the watermellon instead... Will Chris get a ticket...Will Dottie and Johnny........(gasp)....survive!!!!

So Allison is carrying your average cantaloupe around, which now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds and is almost 18 inches long. Chris’ Baby Miller’s fat layers — which will help regulate body temperature once born are filling out, making SHIM rounder (like Chirs). The skin is also smoother than ever (I am guessing as Smooth as a Baby’s Butt). The central nervous system is maturing and the lungs are continuing to mature as well (Now if only I could mature). The Intraweb goes on to talk about if your nervous about Preterm Labor….Dude…I am terrified with Preterm, Postterm,Term Term, Pre-pre-Term Labors...I mean AM NERVOUS ABOUT ALL OF IT and I am not even carrying the Cantaloupe.

At the moment we are trying to get the house cleaned out and get the Nursery setup. Which is going OK but man, have we got a lot of STUFF. So if anyone needs some STUFF let us know, we would be happy to move said STUFF from our house to yours. In additon to moving STUFF around I will also be attempting over this coming weekend the "First Install" of the seat for Baby Miller.

For this test I have created a plan to take baby seat and the Chariot of choice for Baby Mama and Baby Miller, which I have outlined below:

"First Install" created in part by NASA Engineers:

1.) Install baby seat in

2) Strap in Johnny (a cool doll Allison gave me, which I think is was for Baby Miller, who will now have to fight me for him) and his friend Dotti (both from Blabla Kids a very cool shop we found here in the ATL))






3) Take the Baby Miller Chariot (the Old New to us Porsche Cayenne S) up to WARP SPEED (which means exceeding the speed limit by at least 45MPH)

4) Then Slam on the Brakes


By doing the above test I will see IF Dottie, Johnny or I fly out of the car and/or the Baby Seat. If nobody ends up through the windshield or in the front seat...Then the Baby Seat is Good to Go with Baby Miller. By the way did you see that really cool Perambulator in the picture (Yes, that is a word and No I am not refering to the wife's new car (2nd one in the family though, good choice Honey)...actually talking about the Pram--a Baby Stroller, if you will, and yes, I did just learn that word). So If anyone sees me pulled over with two dolls above on the hood and a cop you will know why (did I just leave myself open to jokes).

See ya next week!!!

No comments: