Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Monday, May 11, 2009

My First Mothers Day

Even though Baby Miller isn't here yet, I did get to celebrate my first Mothers Day this year, and it was very emotional- partly because EVERYTHING makes me cry these days, and partly because I started thinking about how amazing this whole process has been, and how much I wish my mom could be here to share it all with us. I have been (overly) blessed with stand-in moms, and I am so grateful for/to each of you for being here throughout this process. I know that my mom would be very happy with the support system that I have, and I know that she is enjoying every minute of this right along with me. So while this is all a little overwhelming at times, I like to remember one of my mom's favorite verses from Isaiah, and I like to think that even though Chris and I have no idea what we're doing (in the parenting department...), God's not going to let us mess this up.


Isaiah 41:10


So do not be afraid. I am with you. Do not be terrified. I am your God. I will make you strong and help you. My powerful right hand will take good care of you. I always do what is right.



No comments: