Official Countdown

pregnancy due date

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Baby Miller in Star Wars...it will be an adventure!

Certain things amaze me and one of them is the imagination and creativity of people. For example, George Lucas with his creation of Star Wars and the characters like Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia, Obi-Wan Kenobi, C-3PO and R2-D2, Chewbacca, and Darth Vader. In addition, my wife and her ability to paint and draw things that just come to her (where as I have to trace anything for it to turn out well).

Anyway, this past Sunday, Allison and I got to experience something that I still have not really wrapped my head around yet. We were able to see our baby through technology. It was an amazing thing to see. I am still not sure it was real (both Allison and the Tech said it was, so I guess I believe them even though it could still be from a Galaxy far, far away). Enjoy the slide show below; I know Allison and I are blown away every time we look at the pictures.

4 comments:

#1 Grandma said...

Love the 4D pictures, I think shim looks like Allie!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for your big day. I'll be there!!

Bill said...

WOW !!! Very impressive and well done. Baby Miller sure has some of the Chris Miller look in those pictures.

Family said...

Awesome!

Angel mom to Lena and Dub said...

OK so my bookmark for your blog -little did I know- was bookmarked to week 27 and I kept wondering why you weren't blogging! I am so PO that I missed so much. I actually had chills and wept when I saw Star Wars! Love you both!